At J2 Health, we know that healthcare is complicated and falls short of what consumers deserve. J2 wants to change that by focusing on transforming a critical and underserved part of the healthcare ecosystem– provider networks.
As individuals, it’s difficult to find the right doctor that meets our medical and personal needs, at affordable costs. Doing their best with unreliable data and disjointed manual processes, healthcare organizations struggle with this too as they decide which doctors should be included in-network on our health insurance plans.
J2 Health brings together best in class data and purpose built software to enable healthcare organizations to optimize provider network performance. We use our technology to power healthcare’s best networks and deliver highest value care to patients.
We’re a team of industry insiders and technologists backed by leading VC’s like Tiger Global, Primary Ventures & Greycroft. We are looking for like minded team members who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and interested in building a mission driven healthcare company.
In this role, you will make sure customers are set up for success with J2. You will serve as both an account manager, meeting directly with customers, and business analyst, working behind-the-scenes as a strategic partner to our customers.
- Serving as end-to-end contact for customers, including their initial implementation, long-term relationship management, and upsell opportunities
- Owning analytic projects (SQL and Excel) to answer key customer questions
- Acting as voice of the customer internally to prioritize requests in a fast-moving environment
- Managing cross-functional internal initiatives to improve both our product and customer relationships, while building for scale (i.e. feedback loops, customer materials, metric tracking)
- 2-4 years of experience in a fast paced customer-facing role, ideally at a consulting ﬁrm, or similar-type company
- Strong analytical abilities( SQL knowledge required) as well as communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy and ability to advocate for all stakeholders, including both customers and internal team-members
- Previous health care/start up experience and/or Python experience a plus but not required
- Located in NYC metro area and enthusiasm about working in a hybrid startup environment
Please send your resume to [email protected] to apply.
Compensation: $80k-$105k in base salary commensurate with experience plus equity.
Interested? J2 Health is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. It is proven that women and people of color are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you’re excited about the role’s responsibilities (and feel that you’ll knock it out of the park) but don’t have the exact qualifications listed, we encourage you to apply!
J2 Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, J2 Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. J2 Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.