At J2 Health, we know that healthcare is complicated and falls short of what consumers deserve. J2 wants to change that by focusing on transforming a critical and underserved part of the healthcare ecosystem– provider networks.
Most Americans access care through a provider network, a set of doctors our insurance companies have contracted with to offer covered care. However, provider data is notoriously unreliable and disjointed, complicating how members access low cost, high quality care. Health care organizations often find themselves spinning their wheels trying to figure out which providers even exist in a specific geography.
Our accurate provider database and network simulation tools allow healthcare organizations to keep cost, quality & regulatory metrics at the forefront of their network design strategy. Expediting the basics, J2 Health allows health care organizations to focus on increasing access and delivering member specific care.
We, a team of industry insiders and technologists, recently raised a $4.5M seed round led by Primary Ventures, Tiger Global and BoxGroup. We are looking for like minded team members who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and interested in building a mission driven healthcare company.
J2 Health is looking for its first dedicated Sales hire to take our revenue growth to the next level. We are looking for a strategic B2B SaaS Healthcare Expert who can develop a strong sales plan and then execute fully. Reporting to the CEO, this role will play a foundational role in J2’s sales function.
- Lead our external efforts to hit 2023 and 2024 growth goals
- Work directly with the CEO, leveraging existing understanding of the healthcare industry, to perfect our early sales strategy
- Iterate on existing sales approach to generate, qualify, and engage leads
- Lead the full-funnel management to work deals from discovery to close
- Be an external face of the company at key client and industry events
- Analyze new and existing business opportunities by proactively developing strong relationships and tracking larger industry trends
- Partner with Marketing and Product Development to inform messaging, product development priorities with the customer in mind
- Develop the Sales and Sales operations function to execute on the sales strategy
- 5+ Years in fast-paced sales role, B2B healthcare experience required
- Strong track record of building a sales pipeline, achieving sales goals and scaling a sales organization
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can craft a robust sales strategy
- Hands on attitude to solve problems efficiently
- Proficiency with sales metrics and systems (e.g. SFDC)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills as well as command of general sales best practices (e.g. BANT, MEDDPICC, etc.)
Please send your resume to recruiting@J2health.com to apply.
Interested? J2 Health is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. It is proven that women and people of color are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet 100% of the qualiﬁcations. If you’re excited about the role’s responsibilities (and feel that you’ll knock it out of the park) but don’t have the exact qualiﬁcations listed, we encourage you to apply!
J2 Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, J2 Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. J2 Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.