At J2 Health, we know that healthcare is complicated and falls short of what consumers deserve. J2 wants to change that by focusing on transforming a critical and underserved part of the healthcare ecosystem– provider networks.
Most Americans access care through a provider network, a set of doctors our insurance companies have contracted with to offer covered care. However, provider data is notoriously unreliable and disjointed, complicating how members access low cost, high quality care. Health care organizations often find themselves spinning their wheels trying to figure out which providers even exist in a specific geography.
Our accurate provider database and network simulation tools allow healthcare organizations to keep cost, quality & regulatory metrics at the forefront of their network design strategy. Expediting the basics, J2 Health allows health care organizations to focus on increasing access and delivering member specific care.
We, a team of industry insiders and technologists, recently raised a $4.5M seed round led by Primary Ventures, Tiger Global and BoxGroup. We are looking for like minded team members who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and interested in building a mission driven healthcare company.
J2 Health is looking for a sharp healthcare expert with experience managing client relationships to serve as our Head of Customer Success. Reporting to the CEO, this role will play an integral role in customer engagement and product development.
- Managing customer relationships from onboarding, through implementation, launch, and renewal, with a willingness to dive into customer problems, big and small.
- Generating robust, scalable solutions to clients’ toughest network problems
- Understanding client pain points and identifying opportunities for J2 to deepen its impact our partners
- Collaborating with Product and Data teams to develop features aligned with client opportunities
- Developing customer success best practices and building a team of network analytics experts to maximize J2’s impact on client organizations
- 6+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm, with significant experience interfacing with senior leaders (VP and above) in the healthcare payer space
- Strong analytical skills. Excel is a must, as is experience with SQL or readiness to learn
- Deep client communication experience (demonstrated ability to sell projects is a plus)
- Ability and desire to lead, both as the head of the team, and as a key stakeholder of J2.
Interested? J2 Health is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. It is proven that women and people of color are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you’re excited about the role’s responsibilities (and feel that you’ll knock it out of the park) but don’t have the exact qualifications listed, we encourage you to apply!
Please send your resume to recruiting@J2health.com to apply.
Disclaimer: Salary range is $130,000 to $160,000 in base salary commensurate with experience, plus equity.
J2 Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, J2 Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. J2 Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.