At J2 Health, we know that healthcare is complicated and falls short of what consumers deserve. J2 wants to change that by focusing on transforming a critical and underserved part of the healthcare ecosystem– provider networks.
As individuals, it’s difficult to find the right doctor that meets our medical and personal needs, at affordable costs. Doing their best with unreliable data and disjointed manual processes, healthcare organizations struggle with this too as they decide which doctors should be included in-network on our health insurance plans.
J2 Health brings together best in class data and purpose built software to enable healthcare organizations to optimize provider network performance. We use our technology to power healthcare’s best networks and deliver highest value care to patients.
We’re a team of industry insiders and technologists backed by leading VC’s like Tiger Global, Primary Ventures & Greycroft. We are looking for like minded team members who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and interested in building a mission driven healthcare company.
This role reports to the Director of Sales and the right candidate will have the opportunity to take over significant responsibility for J2’s sales pipeline from outreach to pitch/ demo calls. We are looking for a candidate in the New York City area (in-person work expected 3 days per week), but remote hiring is possible in well-qualified cases. At this time, J2 does not offer visa sponsorship.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with your team and leadership to execute against J2’s annual sales targets
- Researching new targets and market segments, gathering contact information, and managing the initial outreach on behalf of J2
- Managing contract edit processes and communicating internally and externally with stakeholders to drive deal work forward
- Professionally representing J2 on calls and during in-person events (e.g., conferences).
All Candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience; 2+ years in SaaS sales or healthcare is highly preferred
- Strong research and communication skills.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to align on new contracting and company needs in the service of closing deals.
- A demonstrated ability to engage and close new deals—even if those deals haven’t been for a SaaS organization.
- Candidates will receive extra consideration for:
- Strong team-oriented approach
- Evidence that you are a strong generalist with the ambition to perform well across a range of skill sets and disciplines
- Understanding of the U.S. healthcare industry—with extra points for knowledge of sales and regulatory dynamics within healthcare, including provider network adequacy and marketability
Please send your resume to [email protected] to apply.
Compensation: $80,000-$125,000 plus equity commensurate with experience
Interested? J2 Health is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. It is proven that women and people of color are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you’re excited about the role’s responsibilities (and feel that you’ll knock it out of the park) but don’t have the exact qualifications listed, we encourage you to apply!
J2 Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, J2 Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. J2 Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Job Location: New York City area is preferred, but remote hiring is possible in well-qualified cases